Businesses Ventures Founded
Several businesses have been formed over the years. Some have had their name changed when Dr. Beverly moved from California to Arizona to do to medical school.
- Dancing Bear Enlightenment Academy (DBEA) was founded in late 2020. Visit the home page for DBEA for details at
- Dancing Bear Healing Center (DBHC) was initially founded in 1993, as the Dancing Bear Alternative Healing Center (DBAHC), then established online in 1996. In 2002 it moved to Arizona. In 2009 it was renamed to DBHC. For more information visit the DBHC home page at
- ADBO Consulting was founded in 1995 in California. In 2002 it moved to Arizona. For more details and services visit
Holistic Spiritual Transformation Programs
The Dancing Bear Enlightenment Academy (DBEA) Holistic Spiritual Transformation (HST) is a series of programs that progress from basic spiritual skills to master healer & mystic leading to a certification as a transformational spiritual coach and healing master.
Our Free Signature program is OM for Success.
Affiliates & Joint Venture Partners
Save time and money using our affiliates. They are listed in our APP Directory and on our Online Stores Page. If you have any questions about any of our affiliates, please feel free to contact us for help or to answer questions about the program and how to sign up.
Workshops, Lectures, & Courses
Dr. Beverly regularly holds online and live events on holistic health. These include:
- Meditation - various meditation techniques are explored with discussions on when to use each type. Her workbook is Meditation Demystified by Dancing Bear AKA Dr. Beverly.
- Energy Healing - this workshop explores various types of energy healing techniques including setting the intention, setting up a sacred space, creating an altar, and much more...
- Herbs for the Home Medicine Cabinet - a discussion of must have herbs for the home with information on when and how to use them.
- Herbs for Travel - a discussion of herbs to take with you when you travel to easily deal with common ailments
- Herbs for the Flu Season - herbs to use to both boost the immune system and help ward off influenza as well as herbs to take in the event you do get sick.
- Chinese Nutrition - "Food as Medicine", heal through the food you eat
- Dr Beverly offers a free program to help people manifest their health and ideal life at OM for Success.