In Person Services in Cottonwood, AZ
Pain is the Body Telling You Something Needs to Change
Welcome to the DBHC Services webpage.
Do you suffer from pain, unresolved issues, chronic conditions, or conditions that just will not go away?
Do Doctors tell you it is all in your mind?
Are you tired of taking medications and you are still "sick"?
If this is you then maybe one of the following services will help you on your healing journey to better health. We offer a variety of processes that have helped many patients in the past. They include:
- Colorpuncture® and Color Therapies
- Sound Therapy based on our Acutonics® Training using Tuning Forks
- Herbal Therapy
- Essential Oil or Bach Flower Essence Therapy
- Naturopathic Evluation of Diet & Lifestyle
- Korean Hand Therapy
- Hypnotherapy including Past Life Regression Therapy
- Energy Healing
- Soul Integration Therapy with Etheric Weavers or Crystals
- Handwriting Analysis for setting & achieving goals
If you are a new patient, then first schedule a free 15-minute consultation to ensure that you are a good fit for how we work. We do not just do quick acupuncture treatments as they do not heal long term. We first meet with a patient and do a full medical history. This takes approximately 1.5 hours and does not include a treatment. This is a full medical evaluation to determine how we might best serve you and which of our therapies will be best for your symptoms as well as the underlying cause of the symptoms.
As part of this session, we will give you an estimate of how many treatments may be needed. There are several stages of healing, the acute stage, the chronic stage, then the maintenance stage. For some cases (depending on the age of the patient, severity of the condition, as well as how long the condition has gone untreated) the number of treatments may be a few to many months of treatment. For example, pain may be reduced or even eliminated in only a few treatments, but further treatments will be needed to treat the underlying cause of the pain or it will just return. Patients with neuropathy will need many treatments and once it is under control will need long term maintenance treatments. Some of this maintenance can be self-treatment the patient does at home.
New Patient Forms are available to be filled out in advance. Visit our Forms page for details.
Once you have completed your New Patient Evaluation you are considered a follow-up patient for treatments. Depending on the severity of the pain or issue you may need treatments twice a week. As the symptoms are reduced the schedule will be reduced to once a week. As you begin to heal then every other week. Then monthly treatments until you are able to go a full month with no symptoms returning.
If you need ongoing maintenance, depending on your age, the treatments may be once a month or once a quarter. We suggest coming in at least once a year just to make sure everything is still ok. Our use of tongue and pulse diagnosis allows us to determine if you need help long before it shows up on a blood test.
Other Forms are available to be filled out as needed for change of address, request for personal copy of records, and/or request for other entities to have access to your personal records. Visit our Forms page for details.
How We Diagnose
Diagnosis in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is based on several factors including Tongue & Pulse evaluation, facial features, auricular evaluation (ear), blood pressure, pulse rate, O2 Saturation, blood tests, DNA tests when available, as well as Medical Intuition done by Dr. Beverly. We also review all medications and supplements you are currently taking and consider your current diet regimen. We have found that some symptoms are the result of certain medications or from certain foods combined with specific medications. In those cases you will need to work with your prescribing medical professional to change the medication or modify your diet to support the medications you are taking.
What We Charge
- Initial Zoom 15-minute session: Free
- New Patient Consultation: $250 (up to 1.5 hour evaluation session with no treatment)
- Follow-up Patient: $250 (up to 1.5 hour session with various treatment modalities that were determined to be used during the evaluation)
- Follow-up Patient Questions: Free 15-minute Zoom sessions as needed
- Follow-up Patient Questions: Free text & email communications as needed
- Follow-up Patient Blood Test Review: Free via email as needed
If you are on Medicare, you will need to pay at the time of service and get reimbursed by Medicare. Visit Medicare.com Coverage page then select acupuncture. The law keeps changing so always verify first. They will not pay acupuncturists directly. We will provide you with a superbill to present to Medicare. They only cover "Chronic Low Back Pain" at this time. Verify that your deductable has been met, and you pay 20%. You will have to contact Medicare.gov directly for more details.
We no longer accept any insurance programs. We will give you a superbill to file with your carrier for reimbursement. You must verify with your specific plan to see if acupuncture is covered and what the reimbursement is. Some carrier plans do not cover acupuncture, or they only cover some therapies offered by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that typically accompany most acupuncture treatments. It is your responsibility to verify your coverage.
Dr. Beverly sees patients on Tuesday and Thursday from 11am-5pm by appointment ONLY, No Walk-in available.
Please note that Dr. Beverly is not available for phone conversations since she does not answer the phone while in session with a patient or online with patients. Her calendar is available for free 15-minute Zoom conversations as time permits.
If this schedule does not work for you Dr. Beverly offers online Zoom only sessions that use Acupressure with Essential Oils and other modalities. See the Online Sessions page at this site for more information.
We invite you to schedule a free 15-minute consultation first to determine which type of healing session will be best for your specific needs. Simply click "HERE!" and it will take you to a link where you can book a Zoom appointment with Dr. Beverly that is convenient for you.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can support your holistic well-being through soul integration therapy.
Workshops, Lectures, & Courses
Dr. Beverly regularly holds online and live events on holistic health. These include:
- Meditation - various meditation techniques are explored with discussions on when to use each type. Her workbook is Meditation Demystified by Dancing Bear AKA Dr. Beverly.
- Energy Healing - this workshop explores various types of energy healing techniques including setting the intention, setting up a sacred space, creating an altar, and much more...
- Herbs for the Home Medicine Cabinet - a discussion of must have herbs for the home with information on when and how to use them.
- Herbs for Travel - a discussion of herbs to take with you when you travel to easily deal with common ailments
- Herbs for the Flu Season - herbs to use to both boost the immune system and help ward off influenza as well as herbs to take in the event you do get sick.
- Chinese Nutrition - "Food as Medicine", heal through the food you eat
- Dr Beverly offers a free program to help people manifest their health and ideal life at OM for Success.