Ancient Therapy for Removing Stagnation
Welcome to the DBHC webpage on cupping and removing deep stagnation.
Cupping is another treatment modality frequently used for pain and when there is stagnation. This became popularized during the summer Olympics in China a few years ago. It is another way to remove stagnation in the body so that blood and lymph can flow freely to the cells. Below is an example of cupping.
Cupping may leave red to purple marks on the body. These marks usually go away after a few minutes to a few days depending on the severity of the stagnation at the site. The process is not painful, and most patients say it is one of their favorite treatments. These marks should be covered with a shirt or other clothing until the marks go away.
At DBHC we use fire cupping with special glass cups that are sterilized between patients. Below is an example of fire cupping.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can support your holistic well-being.
Workshops, Lectures, & Courses
Dr. Beverly regularly holds online and live events on holistic health. These include:
- Meditation - various meditation techniques are explored with discussions on when to use each type. Her workbook is Meditation Demystified by Dancing Bear AKA Dr. Beverly.
- Energy Healing - this workshop explores various types of energy healing techniques including setting the intention, setting up a sacred space, creating an altar, and much more...
- Herbs for the Home Medicine Cabinet - a discussion of must have herbs for the home with information on when and how to use them.
- Herbs for Travel - a discussion of herbs to take with you when you travel to easily deal with common ailments
- Herbs for the Flu Season - herbs to use to both boost the immune system and help ward off influenza as well as herbs to take in the event you do get sick.
- Chinese Nutrition - "Food as Medicine", heal through the food you eat
- Dr Beverly offers a free program to help people manifest their health and ideal life at OM for Success.