Forms For In-Person Patients
We need your Information for our in-depth analysis
Welcome to the DBHC Forms webpage. These are mainly for New Patients but look below for other forms that existing patients may need.
We have three options for you to complete the needed forms for your first visit. We also have other forms available for things like change of address, permission to share information, or to request a copy of your records.
The three options are:
- Fill out the form at the office once you arrive. This takes about 30-minutes and will impact the amount of time Dr. Beverly will have to work with you as the total initial time for new patients in 90-minutes.
- Download the forms and bring them with you to the New Patient Visit. This option saves the time waiting for you to complete the forms and then you must wait while Dr. Beverly reviews the forms with you.
- Fill out the online forms and submit them at least 24-hours prior to your New Patient appointment. This option saves the most time as it allows Dr. Beverly to review your case in advance and no waiting to fill out the forms. You will also have the option to save a copy of the form to your computer in PDF format for your records.
Choose whichever option above fits your schedule and ability to use technology.
New Patient Forms
- New Patient Intake (choose one option below)
- Download the New Patient Intake Form
- Fill Out the Form Online (coming soon!)
- Concent to Treat & Acknowledge Receipt of Privacy Practices Forms (choose one option below)
- Download the Financial Agreement Form
- Sign the Concent to Treat Form Online (coming soon!)
- Sign the Acknowledge Receipt of Privacy Practices Form Online (coming soon!)
Other Forms (see * note below)
- Change Of Name, Address, email, and/or Phone for Current Patients ONLY.
- Download the Change Of Address Form
- Fill Out the Change Of Name, Address, email, and/or phone number Form Online. Click the Submit Button when Finished.
* Any forms that need to be made for other entities, like attorneys, will have the standard photocopy costs and time to copy charges applied and billed either to you or the entity requesting the copies depending on the circumstances. You are entitled to receive one personal copy for you at no charge. After the first copy standard charges for copies and time will be charged. Since the going rate changes please contact DBHC for these charges. Generally, they are paid by the attorneys as part of the settlement when applicable.
Aside from any forms that are filled out online, all patient records are kept in paper form at the DBHC office. There is a monitored alarm system in case of a break-in, so your records are secure from digital hackers. Once online forms are completed, they will be removed from the online system so you will need to keep your own copy if you want them.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can support your holistic well-being.
Workshops, Lectures, & Courses
Dr. Beverly regularly holds online and live events on holistic health. These include:
- Meditation - various meditation techniques are explored with discussions on when to use each type. Her workbook is Meditation Demystified by Dancing Bear AKA Dr. Beverly.
- Energy Healing - this workshop explores various types of energy healing techniques including setting the intention, setting up a sacred space, creating an altar, and much more...
- Herbs for the Home Medicine Cabinet - a discussion of must have herbs for the home with information on when and how to use them.
- Herbs for Travel - a discussion of herbs to take with you when you travel to easily deal with common ailments
- Herbs for the Flu Season - herbs to use to both boost the immune system and help ward off influenza as well as herbs to take in the event you do get sick.
- Chinese Nutrition - "Food as Medicine", heal through the food you eat
- Dr Beverly offers a free program to help people manifest their health and ideal life at OM for Success.